- Rare Diseases Research and Therapeutics
- . Therapeutics for Rare and Neglected Diseases
- . Bridging Interventional Development Gaps
- . Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD)
- . The NIH/NCATS GRDR® Program
- . Rare Diseases Clinical Research Network
Apply to BrIDGs
The solicitation for new BrIDGs applications now is closed. Information about the next BrIDGs solicitation will appear on this website, which is expected to occur in early 2015.
Applications to develop potential therapies for any disease or disorder may be submitted to BrIDGs. Eligible applicant organizations include academic institutions, not-for-profit organizations and SBIR-eligible businesses. View the criteria for SBIR eligibility. Foreign academic and nonprofit institutions as well as NIH intramural researchers may apply. When the next solicitation occurs, applicants will need to register and log on to the proposalCENTRAL application system.
The following links offer more details on applying to BrIDGs:
Applying to BrIDGs
The solicitation for new BrIDGs applications is now closed. Information about the next BrIDGs solicitation will appear on this website.