News & Events
News Releases & Announcements
Pamela M. McInnes, D.D.S., has been named deputy director of the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS), part of the National Institutes of Health.
McInnes currently serves as director of the Division of Extramural Research at the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research. She will join NCATS on January 12, 2014.
- Pamela M. McInnes Named National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences Deputy Director • NCATS • December 03, 2013
- Gene-Silencing Study Finds New Targets for Parkinson’s Disease • NCATS • November 24, 2013
- NIH Announces 15 Clinical and Translational Science Awards to Help Translate Scientific Discoveries to Improved Health • NCATS • October 22, 2013
- NIH Scientists Pursue New Therapies to Improve Rare Disease Drug Development • NCATS • September 12, 2013
- NIH Funds Research to Explore a Cell Communication Process • NCATS • August 13, 2013
- Therapy for Severe Vasculitis Shows Long-term Effectiveness • NIAID • July 31, 2013
- Urine Test Can Diagnose, Predict Kidney Transplant Rejection • NIH • July 03, 2013
- NCATS Director Statement on the Institute of Medicine Report: The CTSA Program at NIH • NCATS • June 25, 2013
- Vietnam Vets with PTSD More than Twice as Likely to Have Heart Disease • NHLBI • June 25, 2013
- NCATS Press Briefing: Institute of Medicine Report on the Clinical and Translational Science Awards Program • NIH • June 24, 2013
- NIH to Fund Collaborations with Industry to Identify New Uses for Existing Compounds • NCATS • June 18, 2013
- NCATS to Announce Awards for Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existing Molecules Program • NIH • June 14, 2013