- 6th Annual Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) National Conference • August 22-23, 2013
- NCATS Research and Development Day • September 12
- NCATS Advisory Council and CAN Review Board Meeting • September 16
June 3-4, 2013
1221 22nd Street NW
Washington, DC 20037-1203
The purpose of the 6th Annual Clinical Research Management Workshop is to:
- Support process improvement in clinical research management to speed up study activation
- Define the use of metrics to drive performance improvement
- Share lessons learned at CTSA sites-successful or ongoing processes improvement initiatives
- Network with other CTSA counterparts
- Initiate Consortium-wide projects that include performance metrics that can be reported and published
- Develop recruitment and retention strategies to improve study performance
Please direct questions regarding the workshop to:
- Kelly Burton, 203-785-2519
- Frederic De Pourcq, 203-785-4027
- Yale Center for Clinical Investigation, 203-785-3482
Science of Community Engaged Research: Future Directions
Thursday and Friday, August 22-23, 2013
Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center
5701 Marinelli Road
Bethesda, Md. 20852
The Duke Translational Medicine Institute will host the 6th Annual Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) National Conference, Science of Community Engaged Research: Future Directions, on Thursday and Friday, August 22-23, 2013, at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center. The purpose of the conference is to assess the state of the science of community-engaged research and to develop a plan for the future.
September 12, 2013
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Novartis Institute of Biomedical Research
250 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, Mass. 02139
Staff from NCATS’s Division of Pre-Clinical Innovation (DPI) will provide an overview of its pre-clinical projects portfolio. The goal is to introduce potential investors to NCATS’ external partners to facilitate the transition of these pre-clinical projects from DPI to external clinical development. NCATS will post the event registration website URL here as soon as it is available.
September 16, 2013
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
National Institutes of Health
Building 31C, 6th Floor, Conference Room 6
Bethesda, Md. 20892
This joint meeting of the NCATS Advisory Council and Cures Acceleration Network (CAN) Review Board will feature reports from NCATS Director Christopher P. Austin, M.D., and others about the Center’s initiatives, policies, programs and future direction. For more information about the Advisory Council and CAN Review Board, visit the NCATS Advisory Council page and the Cures Acceleration Network Review Board page of this site.View Past Events
For the News Media
NCATS media inquiries are handled by the Center’s communications team. For more information or to request an interview, send an e-mail to email@example.com or call the NCATS Information Officer at 301-435-0888. Visit NCATS' media resources page for images, videos and background information.