A team of researchers from NCATS and the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai identified more than 50 drugs that may block Ebola virus-like particles from entering and infecting cells.
Read about an NCATS repurposing test that has helped researchers identify more than 50 drugs that may block Ebola infection, Good Clinical Practice standards in the CTSA program and more.
An assay (test) developed at NCATS helped a research team identify a potential new drug target to treat a neurological disorder, called Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease.
Bridging Interventional Development Gaps researchers will support two projects aimed at finding treatments for diabetic keratopathy — a condition that often leads to blindness — and severe heart attacks.
How is NCATS advancing translational research? Learn more about the Center's work and some of its early successes.
MORE CENTER NEWS
New research projects aimed to improve treatments for rare and neglected diseases.
Rare Diseases Clinical Research Network expands to 22 consortia and a data center.
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement Trial Innovation Centers - TICs for the Clinical and Translational Science Award Network (U0
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for Recruitment Innovation Centers (RICs) for the Clinical and Translational Science Award N
- Biomedical Data Science Training Coordination Center (U24)
- More Funding & Notices...
- Providers' Perspectives on Male Involvement in Family Planning in the Context of a Cluster-Randomized Controlled Trial • AIDS Care
- UCLA Opens Big Data Research Center • Health Data Management
- 53 Ebola-Blocking Drugs Identified among Existing Medications • Medical News Today
- More News & Events...
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Save the date for Rare Disease Day at NIH.