NCATS has released a new funding opportunity for the Clinical and Translational Science Awards program. Applications are due Jan. 15, 2015.
Read about new funding opportunities for small businesses and the Clinical and Translational Science Awards program, a potential therapy for a rare disorder and more.
A new model of Gaucher disease advances scientific understanding of a rare disorder and enables further study of related conditions.
Find out how Toxicology in the 21st Century researchers have developed faster, cheaper and more effective testing methods to analyze the effects of chemicals on human health.
How is NCATS advancing translational research? Learn more about the Center's work and some of its early successes.
MORE CENTER NEWS
NCATS chemical screening resources enable studies on potential treatments.
NIH launches program to explore poorly understood genes.
- Notice of Change in the Application Due Date in RFA-TR-14-009 "Clinical and Translational Science Award (U54)"
- Clinical and Translational Science Award (U54)
- Request for Information (RFI): Input on Information Resources for Data-Related Standards Widely Used in Biomedical Science
- More Funding & Notices...
- English Language Training Targeted to Help Parents of Children with Special Medical Needs • Indiana University
- Brain Imaging Research Pinpoints Neurobiological Basis for Key Symptoms Associated with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder like Listlessness and Emotional Deta • New York University
- UNM Cancer Center Scientist Wins $4.9 Million to Link Drugs, Diseases and Genes • Newswise
- More News & Events...